Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Kinshasa
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Indian Expats in Kinshasa Posted:
Hi are you looking for someone to expand it in lubumbashi??
Hello sir, are you looking only in Kinshasa or some business opportunities in Lubumbashi also??
Hi Patricia, may be it would be good opportunity for us to join hands. when you are planning to mov...
so its good you already here, hope the town is treating good and work. would be glad to add up on h...
This is a nice school consisting of around 800 students and teaching from toddler to grade 12. It'...
Fellow Indians in Kinshasa
Indian Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samba GUISSE, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as Indians in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Kinshasa!