Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Kinshasa
Fáilte to all Irish in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Kinshasa Posted:
Hi Karen, I will send you an email, Regards, Gerry
Hi Laura, I am Irish and will be moving to Kinshasa in the coming months, with my wife and our 3...
Fellow Irish in Kinshasa
Irish Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samba GUISSE, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as Irish in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Kinshasa!