Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Kinshasa
Benvenuti to all Italians in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Italian Expats in Kinshasa Posted:
Hi Mr Jobanputra
Hello everybody, looking for an appartment in kin. If you guys have any serious agent or else pls a...
Dear Laura, I will be moving to Kin. In July with my two kids from Italy, my husband is working th...
Fellow Italians in Kinshasa
Italian Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samba GUISSE, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as Italians in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Kinshasa!