Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Kinshasa
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Kinshasa
Portuguese Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samba GUISSE, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as Portuguese in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Kinshasa!