Living in Kobe | from France
"Even in remote locations apart from the big Kansai cities, it is easy to find great expat contacts because of the quality of members on InterNations."
Living in Kobe | from Great Britain
"The information on InterNations and the help of the local expat community are a real time-saver when moving abroad to Japan."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Kobe
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kobe expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kobe
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Kobe
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Kobe! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Kobe? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Kobe will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kobe. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Kobe
Swedish Expats in Kobe share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Kobe exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Popularly known as the "Town of Shoes" (Nagata), Kobe.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kobe’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Kobe.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kobe to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Kobe at our Events
Our community in Kobe is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kobe’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore Hokkaido's wide open spaces and snowy frontier. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Japan in Kobe as well as Swedish in Japan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Kobe!