InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Krakow
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Krakow expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Krakow
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Krakow
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Krakow! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Krakow? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Krakow Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Krakow. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Russian Expats in Krakow Posted:
they have few at Luxmed clinics. www.luxmed.pl
Hi Ewa, we are a couple that just movedto Krakow and have no knowledge of Polish. Can you provide ...
Fellow Russians in Krakow
Russian Expats in Krakow help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Krakow are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The unofficial cultural capital of Poland.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Krakow’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Krakow.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Krakow to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Krakow at our Events
Our Krakow community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Renata Fryc and Tamas Veres, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Krakow’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the Tatra winter resort of Zakopanje. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Poland in Krakow and generally Russians in Poland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Krakow!