Living in Kuala Lumpur | from Poland
"With all the great information on this site, getting settled in Kuala Lumpur was a piece of cake."
Living in Kuala Lumpur | from Germany
"A former business partner recommended InterNations to me when I moved abroad to Malaysia. We still use it to stay in touch."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Kuala Lumpur
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kuala Lumpur expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kuala Lumpur
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to all Australians in Kuala Lumpur ! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Kuala Lumpur ? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Kuala Lumpur will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kuala Lumpur . Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Kuala Lumpur
Australian Expats in Kuala Lumpur share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Kuala Lumpur exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "K.L.", as the locals just say.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kuala Lumpur ’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Kuala Lumpur .
- Use the Expat Guide for Kuala Lumpur to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Kuala Lumpur at our Events
Our community in Kuala Lumpur is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Anita Noemi Szabo and Nathan Nael, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kuala Lumpur ’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore tea plantations in the Cameron Highlands. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur as well as Australians in Malaysia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Kuala Lumpur !