Living in Kuwait City | from France
"With InterNations it was easy to find the right school for our kids after they joined me in Kuwait."
Living in Kuwait City | from USA
"I found some amazing people on InterNations, and now I enjoy helping other newcomers in Kuwait."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Kuwait City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kuwait City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kuwait City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Kuwait City
Welcome to all British in Kuwait City! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Kuwait City? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Kuwait City will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kuwait City. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Kuwait City
British Expats in Kuwait City share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Kuwait City exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Madīnat Al-Kuwayt", a former fortress on the sea.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kuwait City’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Kuwait City.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kuwait City to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Kuwait City at our Events
Our community in Kuwait City is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nermeen Amer and Lamees Miles, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kuwait City’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore Failaka Island and powerboating sea clubs. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kuwait in Kuwait City as well as British in Kuwait nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Kuwait City!