Living in Kuwait City | from France
"With InterNations it was easy to find the right school for our kids after they joined me in Kuwait."
Living in Kuwait City | from USA
"I found some amazing people on InterNations, and now I enjoy helping other newcomers in Kuwait."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Kuwait City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kuwait City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kuwait City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Kuwait City
Willkommen to all Germans in Kuwait City! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Kuwait City? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Kuwait City will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kuwait City. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Kuwait City
German Expats in Kuwait City share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Kuwait City exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Madīnat Al-Kuwayt", a former fortress on the sea.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kuwait City’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Kuwait City.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kuwait City to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Kuwait City at our Events
Our community in Kuwait City is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Lamees Miles and Nermeen Amer, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kuwait City’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore Failaka Island and powerboating sea clubs. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kuwait in Kuwait City as well as Germans in Kuwait nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Kuwait City!