Living in Kuwait City | from France
"With InterNations it was easy to find the right school for our kids after they joined me in Kuwait."
Living in Kuwait City | from USA
"I found some amazing people on InterNations, and now I enjoy helping other newcomers in Kuwait."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Kuwait City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kuwait City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kuwait City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Kuwait City
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Kuwait City! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Kuwait City? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Kuwait City will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kuwait City. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Kuwait City
Russian Expats in Kuwait City share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Kuwait City exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Madīnat Al-Kuwayt", a former fortress on the sea.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kuwait City’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Kuwait City.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kuwait City to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Kuwait City at our Events
Our community in Kuwait City is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Lamees Miles and Nermeen Amer, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kuwait City’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore Failaka Island and powerboating sea clubs. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kuwait in Kuwait City as well as Russians in Kuwait nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Kuwait City!