Living in Kyrgyzstan | from France
"Not knowing anyone, I had to move to Bishkek. Thanks to InterNations I built up a great circle of friends in no time."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Kyrgyzstan | from Portugal
"Great that I found some valuable tips from other InterNations members before moving to Bishkek. I would have been lost without them."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Kyrgyzstan
- Join our community and get to know members of Kyrgyzstan’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Kyrgyz expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Bishkek, Talas and many other regions
Meet Australian Expatriates in Kyrgyzstan!
InterNations – Uniting Australians living in Kyrgyzstan
Would you like to get in touch with other Australians in Kyrgyzstan? Are you in need of help and advice from your Australian compatriots? Or would you like to join other Australian expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the high alpine, saline lake Issyk Kul?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Kyrgyzstan or are still living in Australia to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Kyrgyzstan offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Australian expats in Kyrgyzstan, coming from all over Australia - from Queensland over Victoria to New South Wales.
Australian Expats in Kyrgyzstan Posted:
Shaslick baltika and onions all the way....!!!! 10 more days and ill be in bishkek gorging on shash...
Fellow Australians in Kyrgyzstan
Find tips and advice on Kyrgyzstan from Australian Expats
Of course, expat living in Kyrgyzstan is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Australian is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Kyrgyz way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Australians in Kyrgyzstan, residing in Bishkek, Osh, Talas and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Australians in Bishkek.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Australian native language, discover where to shop for Australian food or discuss the Brisbane Lions' latest match, become a member of the Kyrgyz InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Australia or English-speaking expatriates in Kyrgyzstan.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Kyrgyzstan Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a English-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy Tim Tam biscuits and marmite in Bishkek.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Kyrgyzstan to get information on the local ANZA club or the nearest Australian consulate.
From the northern Tian Shan mountains to the districts of the capital province, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Australian expats in Kyrgyzstan.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Australians in Kyrgyzstan
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Kyrgyzstan. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Kyrgyz laghman, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Bishkek’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the caravanserai of Tash Rabat as well as other beautiful landmarks in Kyrgyzstan.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Australia and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Welcome from our Australians living in Kyrgyzstan!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Kyrgyzstan
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: