Living in Lagos | from Germany
"InterNations is a fantastic community for expats and a must for anyone preparing to move abroad. I recommend it to all my fellow Germans overseas."
Living in Lagos | from Uruguay
"This site is just what I was looking for when I moved to Lagos. Thanks for all the advice and support that helped us to settle in Nigeria."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Lagos
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lagos expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lagos
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Lagos
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Lagos! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Lagos? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Lagos will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lagos. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Lagos
Swedish Expats in Lagos share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Lagos exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Èkó (as it is called in the local Edo language).
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lagos’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Lagos.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lagos to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Lagos at our Events
Our community in Lagos is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Susan van Gorp and vanessa Enahoro, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lagos’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove, dedicated to the river goddess Oshun. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Nigeria in Lagos as well as Swedish in Nigeria nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Lagos!