Living in Lahore | from Poland
"It is fun to get involved in this expat community with so many great and helpful people. Settling in Pakistan was much easier than we expected."
Living in Lahore | from Germany
"I love InterNations because it made finding new acquaintances here in Lahore so easy. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Lahore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lahore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lahore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Lahore
Welcome to all Australians in Lahore! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Lahore? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Lahore Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lahore. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Lahore Posted:
240,000 WOULD BE BETTER, But make sure you get paid or you got nothing. There is a genuen tendancy ...
Fellow Australians in Lahore
Australian Expats in Lahore help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Lahore are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The ancient city, said to be founded by Loh, son of Rama and the hero of the Ramayana.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lahore’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Lahore.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lahore to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Lahore at our Events
Our Lahore community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Awais Chughtai, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lahore’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover Multan, City of Saints, famous for its pottery and glassworks. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Pakistan in Lahore and generally Australians in Pakistan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Lahore!