Living in Lahore | from Poland
"It is fun to get involved in this expat community with so many great and helpful people. Settling in Pakistan was much easier than we expected."
Living in Lahore | from Germany
"I love InterNations because it made finding new acquaintances here in Lahore so easy. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Lahore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lahore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lahore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Lahore
Bienvenue to all French in Lahore! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Lahore? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Lahore FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lahore. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Lahore
French Expats in Lahore help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Lahore are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The ancient city, said to be founded by Loh, son of Rama and the hero of the Ramayana.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lahore’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Lahore.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lahore to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Lahore at our Events
Our Lahore community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lahore’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover Multan, City of Saints, famous for its pottery and glassworks. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Pakistan in Lahore and generally French in Pakistan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Lahore!