Living in Laos | from Italy
"I have been able to use the InterNations network to find other soccer enthusiasts in Vientiane. "
Living in Laos | from Great Britain
"The network of InterNations expats in Vientiane has created an environment where meeting other nationals is easy and enjoyable."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Laos
- Join our community and get to know members of Laos’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Laotian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Vientiane, Savannakhet and many other regions
Meet Swedish Expatriates in Laos!
InterNations – Uniting Swedish living in Laos
Would you like to get in touch with other Swedish in Laos? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swedish compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swedish expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the temples, colonial era architecture, and night market of Luang Prabang?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Laos or are still living in Sweden to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Laos offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swedish expats in Laos, coming from all over Sweden - from Jylland over Hovedstadden to Syddanmark.
Fellow Swedish in Laos
Find tips and advice on Laos from Swedish Expats
Of course, expat living in Laos is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swedish is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Laotian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swedish in Laos, residing in Vientiane, Luang Namtha, Savannakhet and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swedish in Vientiane.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swedish native language, discover where to shop for Swedish food or discuss the Tre Kronor latest match, become a member of the Laotian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Sweden or Swedish-speaking expatriates in Laos.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Laos Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Swedish-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels in Vientiane.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Laos to get information on the local Scandinavian Women’s Association or the nearest Swedish consulate.
From the thickly forested mountain habitats to the plain of Vientane, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swedish expats in Laos.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swedish in Laos
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Laos. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Laotian larb with sticky rice, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Vientiane’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the four thousand islands within the Mekong as well as other beautiful landmarks in Laos.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Sweden and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Välkommen & Velkommen from our Swedish living in Laos!