InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Las Vegas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Las Vegas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Las Vegas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Las Vegas
Welkom to all Dutch in Las Vegas! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Las Vegas? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Las Vegas Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Las Vegas. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Las Vegas
Dutch Expats in Las Vegas help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Las Vegas are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Sin City", a name Las Vegas earned for ist supposedly loose morals.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Las Vegas’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Las Vegas.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Las Vegas to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Las Vegas at our Events
Our Las Vegas community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Thomas Foskaris, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Las Vegas’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Las Vegas and generally Dutch in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Las Vegas!