InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Lausanne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lausanne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lausanne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Lausanne
Welkom to all Dutch in Lausanne! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Lausanne? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Lausanne will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lausanne. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Lausanne Posted:
Hello Dirk, What kind of person do you exactly need? What cool options do you have? If you nee...
Dear Francois, Would it be possible to send me the details too? I'm looking for a good accountan...
Hi Lynn, I don't know if you managed to find a suitable appartment already,based on previously g...
Fellow Dutch in Lausanne
Dutch Expats in Lausanne share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Lausanne exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the gateway to Valais and seat of international olympic committee.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lausanne’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Lausanne.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lausanne to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Lausanne at our Events
Our community in Lausanne is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Olivier Girard and Alexandra Moreno, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lausanne’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Lausanne as well as Dutch in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Lausanne!