InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Lausanne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lausanne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lausanne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Lausanne
Witajcie to all Polish in Lausanne! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Lausanne? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Lausanne will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lausanne. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Polish Expats in Lausanne Posted:
hello im looking for a apartment right now in Lausanne but for short term only, this would be a mo...
Hi Aisling! How do you like Lausanne so far? I hope you are enjoying yourself (though the weathe...
Hi Tomas, Interesting people... well, maybe that's me! :) I live in Vevey since not long time...
Hi Raul, I also moved to Vevey not long time ago from Denmark and most probably will stay here p...
Fellow Polish in Lausanne
Polish Expats in Lausanne share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Lausanne exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the gateway to Valais and seat of international olympic committee.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lausanne’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Lausanne.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lausanne to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Lausanne at our Events
Our community in Lausanne is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Michel Huguenin and Olivier Girard, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lausanne’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Lausanne as well as Polish in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Lausanne!