Living in Lesotho | from Spain
"I like the idea of that global platform where I can meet a lot of global-minded people interested in expat issues, foreign affairs and life abroad. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Lesotho
- Join our community and get to know members of Lesotho’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Mosotho expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Maseru, Teyateyaneng and many other regions
Meet British Expatriates in Lesotho!
InterNations – Uniting British living in Lesotho
Would you like to get in touch with other British in Lesotho? Are you in need of help and advice from your British compatriots? Or would you like to join other British expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. craft shopping at the regional market hub Leribe?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Lesotho or are still living in the United Kingdom to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Lesotho offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of British expats in Lesotho, coming from all over the UK - from Yorkshire over Cornwall to the Scottish Lowlands.
Fellow Brits in Lesotho
Find tips and advice on Lesotho from British Expats
Of course, expat living in Lesotho is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow British is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Mosotho way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other British in Lesotho, residing in Maseru, Hlotse, Teyateyaneng and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of British in Maseru.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your British native language, discover where to shop for British food or discuss the Esher RFC's latest match, become a member of the Mosotho InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from the UK or English-speaking expatriates in Lesotho.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Lesotho Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a English-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs in Maseru.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Lesotho to get information on the local British Council office or the nearest British consulate.
From in the various districts with their camptowns, i.e. provincial capitals, to its many rivers springing from highlands and plateaus, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly British expats in Lesotho.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow British in Lesotho
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Lesotho. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Mosotho Maluti beer, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Maseru’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the stunning Katse Dam as well as other beautiful landmarks in Lesotho.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from the UK and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Welcome from our British living in Lesotho!