Living in Lesotho | from Spain
"I like the idea of that global platform where I can meet a lot of global-minded people interested in expat issues, foreign affairs and life abroad. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Lesotho
- Join our community and get to know members of Lesotho’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Mosotho expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Maseru, Teyateyaneng and many other regions
Meet Dutch Expatriates in Lesotho!
InterNations – Uniting Dutch living in Lesotho
Would you like to get in touch with other Dutch in Lesotho? Are you in need of help and advice from your Dutch compatriots? Or would you like to join other Dutch expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. craft shopping at the regional market hub Leribe?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Lesotho or are still living in the Netherlands to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Lesotho offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Dutch expats in Lesotho, coming from all over the Netherlands - from North Brabant over Zuuid Holland to Drenthe.
Fellow Dutch in Lesotho
Find tips and advice on Lesotho from Dutch Expats
Of course, expat living in Lesotho is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Dutch is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Mosotho way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Dutch in Lesotho, residing in Maseru, Hlotse, Teyateyaneng and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Dutch in Maseru.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Dutch native language, discover where to shop for Dutch food or discuss the Oranje Zwart's latest match, become a member of the Mosotho InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from the Netherlands or Dutch-speaking expatriates in Lesotho.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Lesotho Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Dutch-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread in Maseru.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Lesotho to get information on the local Hollandse Club or the nearest Dutch consulate.
From in the various districts with their camptowns, i.e. provincial capitals, to its many rivers springing from highlands and plateaus, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Dutch expats in Lesotho.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Dutch in Lesotho
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Lesotho. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Mosotho Maluti beer, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Maseru’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the stunning Katse Dam as well as other beautiful landmarks in Lesotho.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from the Netherlands and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Welkom from our Dutch living in Lesotho!