Living in Lhasa | from Denmark
"Thanks to InterNations, I met my fiancée (also from Scandinavia), and we now have a little expatriate family here in Lhasa…"
Living in Lhasa | from France
"InterNations helped me to find other expatriate women here in Lhasa. We simply love our weekly chats!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Lhasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lhasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lhasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Lhasa
Welcome to all British in Lhasa! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Lhasa? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Lhasa Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lhasa. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Lhasa
British Expats in Lhasa help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Lhasa are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Place Of The Gods".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lhasa’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Lhasa.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lhasa to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Lhasa at our Events
Our Lhasa community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lhasa’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Great Wall. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from China in Lhasa and generally British in China in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Lhasa!