Living in Lhasa | from Denmark
"Thanks to InterNations, I met my fiancée (also from Scandinavia), and we now have a little expatriate family here in Lhasa…"
Living in Lhasa | from France
"InterNations helped me to find other expatriate women here in Lhasa. We simply love our weekly chats!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Lhasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lhasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lhasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Lhasa
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Lhasa! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Lhasa? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Lhasa Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lhasa. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Lhasa
Swedish Expats in Lhasa help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Lhasa are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Place Of The Gods".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lhasa’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Lhasa.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lhasa to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Lhasa at our Events
Our Lhasa community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lhasa’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the Great Wall. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from China in Lhasa and generally Swedish in China in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Lhasa!