InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Lille
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lille expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lille
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Lille
Willkommen to all Germans in Lille! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Lille? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Lille Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lille. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Lille
German Expats in Lille help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Lille are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Rijsel", an alternative name hinting at the Flemish part of its local history.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lille’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Lille.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lille to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Lille at our Events
Our Lille community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jeannette López and Eliane Vigneron, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lille’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Lille and generally Germans in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Lille!