InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Lille
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lille expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lille
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Lille
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Lille! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Lille? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Lille Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lille. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Russian Expats in Lille Posted:
Jeannette, dont you think 20 is a bit late? thats the week when a lot of people will be travelling ...
Hi girls, I d be also up for a meeting, but i move to Lille in July only. Can I join you then?
Fellow Russians in Lille
Russian Expats in Lille help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Lille are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Rijsel", an alternative name hinting at the Flemish part of its local history.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lille’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Lille.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lille to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Lille at our Events
Our Lille community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jeannette López and Eliane Vigneron, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lille’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Lille and generally Russians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Lille!