Living in Lilongwe | from Great Britain
"Expat life in Malawi took some time to get used to, but on Internations I've found a group of other internationals to meet up with."
Living in Lilongwe | from Italy
"I didn't like social networks, but the "invitation-only" approach from InterNations method convinced me to join the expat community in Malawi."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Lilongwe
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lilongwe expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lilongwe
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Lilongwe
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Lilongwe! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Lilongwe? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Lilongwe Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lilongwe. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Lilongwe
Brazilian Expats in Lilongwe help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Lilongwe are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Malawi's political centre.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lilongwe’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Lilongwe.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lilongwe to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Lilongwe at our Events
Our Lilongwe community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Derrick Sanyahumbi and Aisha Dasgupta, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lilongwe’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover Malawi's biggest national park on the 1800m Nyika Plateau. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Malawi in Lilongwe and generally Brazilians in Malawi in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Lilongwe!