Brandon Le Clerk
Living in Lima | from South Africa
"During all my life as an expat (Lima is my fourth home abroad), I have been searching exactly for a networking platform like InterNations."
Living in Lima | from Spain
"InterNations and the Lima Community helped me to learn a lot about Peru and the Peruvian culture -- not to mention Lima's nightlife. ;) "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Lima
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lima expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lima
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Lima
Servus to all Austrians in Lima! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Lima? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Lima FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lima. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Lima
Austrian Expats in Lima help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Lima are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of The Kings".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lima’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Lima.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lima to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Lima at our Events
Our Lima community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Arson Kulokovich and Oliver Stahmann, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lima’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and the Nazca Lines. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Peru in Lima and generally Austrians in Peru in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Lima!