Living in Limassol | from Denmark
"I can't wait for Cyprus expat events to take off in the InterNations Community! "
Living in Limassol | from Ghana
"I was happy to meet a couple of fellow Africans in the Cyprus expat community. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Limassol
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Limassol expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Limassol
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Limassol
Bienvenue to all French in Limassol! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Limassol? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Limassol will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Limassol. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
French Expats in Limassol Posted:
Zavos is one of the most known developper of Cyprus, you have not to worry they are legit.
Hi Steven, your post is a month old. Have u found anything since? Let me know, I work in a Customer...
Hi, Sandra Has your husband ever thought about starting his own business, something that he can...
Fellow French in Limassol
French Expats in Limassol share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Limassol exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the city located on Akrotiri Bay, on the island's southern coast, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Limassol’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Limassol.
- Use the Expat Guide for Limassol to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Limassol at our Events
Our community in Limassol is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gordana Milovanovic, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Limassol’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore St. Hilarion's fairytale castle. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Cyprus in Limassol as well as French in Cyprus nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Limassol!