Living in Limassol | from Denmark
"I can't wait for Cyprus expat events to take off in the InterNations Community! "
Living in Limassol | from Ghana
"I was happy to meet a couple of fellow Africans in the Cyprus expat community. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Limassol
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Limassol expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Limassol
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Limassol
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Limassol! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Limassol? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Limassol will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Limassol. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Limassol
Portuguese Expats in Limassol share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Limassol exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the city located on Akrotiri Bay, on the island's southern coast, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Limassol’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Limassol.
- Use the Expat Guide for Limassol to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Limassol at our Events
Our community in Limassol is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gordana Milovanovic, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Limassol’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore St. Hilarion's fairytale castle. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Cyprus in Limassol as well as Portuguese in Cyprus nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Limassol!