Gustavo De faz
Living in Lisbon | from Ecuador
"The quality of InterNations' members convinced me to join. And I've indeed received a very warm welcome from fellow Lisbon expats.."
Melanie S. Hamann
Living in Lisbon | from Austria
"InterNations Events in Lisbon are great - I love the rightfully popular events organized by our friendly Ambassador team. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Lisbon
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lisbon expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lisbon
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Lisbon
Witajcie to all Polish in Lisbon! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Lisbon? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Lisbon Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lisbon. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Lisbon
Polish Expats in Lisbon help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Lisbon are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in An Alpha Global City In The Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lisbon’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Lisbon.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lisbon to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Lisbon at our Events
Our Lisbon community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Gianni Rizzo and Nikolina Mujic, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lisbon’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Portugal in Lisbon and generally Polish in Portugal in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Lisbon!