Living in Lithuania | from Russia
"With the InterNations network in Vilnius , I was able to join other expats who share my passion for long-distance running."
Living in Lithuania | from Germany
"InterNations members in Vilnius have made me feel very much at home after I felt a bit isolated in Lithuania."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Lithuania
- Join our community and get to know members of Lithuania’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Lithuanian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Vilnius, Klaipėda and many other regions
Meet Argentinian Expatriates in Lithuania!
InterNations – Connecting Argentinians living in Lithuania
Are you looking for fellow Argentinians in Lithuania? Do you need advice and tips from your Argentinian countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Argentinian expats to discover attractions like the sand dunes of the Curonian Spit together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Lithuania or still residing at home in Argentina to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Lithuania provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Argentinian expats in Lithuania, planting their roots across Argentina - from the Pampas, over Patagonia to Cuyo.
Argentinian Expats in Lithuania Posted:
Call Alfonso Racon +370 650 91728 Carlos
Fellow Argentinians in Lithuania
Receive Information and Tips about Lithuania from Argentinian Expats
Obviously, expat life in Lithuania is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Argentinian compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Lithuanian culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Argentinians in Lithuania, living in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Argentinians in Vilnius.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Argentinian mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Argentinian food or chatting about the Boca Juniors' latest match, join the Lithuanian InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Argentina or Spanish-speaking expats in Lithuania.
- Receive and share advice in our Lithuania Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a Spanish-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado in Vilnius.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Lithuania to find institutions like the local Camara Nacional de Comercio or the nearest Argentinian embassy.
From the region around the Curonian Lagoon to the cosmopolitan Vilnius City District, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Argentinian expats in Lithuania.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Argentinians in Lithuania
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Lithuania. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Lithuanian cepelinai, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Vilnius’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit the pilgrimage town of Žemaičių Kalvarija and other impressive landmarks across Lithuania.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Argentinaand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Bienvenidos from our Argentinians living in Lithuania!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in Lithuania
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: