Living in Ljubljana | from Italy
"Previously I was not a big friend of social networks, but the high quality of the InterNations members convinced me to join -- and stay."
Living in Ljubljana | from Germany
"The InterNations expat community helped me so much to find a nice flat here in Ljubljana. A big thanks to its members!."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Ljubljana
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ljubljana expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ljubljana
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Ljubljana
Servus to all Austrians in Ljubljana! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Ljubljana? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Ljubljana FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Ljubljana. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Ljubljana
Austrian Expats in Ljubljana help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Ljubljana are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Beloved City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Ljubljana’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Ljubljana.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Ljubljana to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Ljubljana at our Events
Our Ljubljana community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Violeta Milusheva and Dragica Sušnik, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Ljubljana’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the picturesque Kamniške alps. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Slovenia in Ljubljana and generally Austrians in Slovenia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Ljubljana!