Living in Lomé | from Australia
"With InterNations I've even met fellow Aussies down here in Togo. I couldn't believe this, mate! :) "
Living in Lomé | from Russia
"Thanks to the InterNations Lomé Community, I had the chance to find a decent health-care provider for Togo. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Lomé
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lomé expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lomé
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Lomé
Grüezi to all Swiss in Lomé! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Lomé? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Lomé ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lomé. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Lomé
Swiss Expats in Lomé help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Lomé are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Togo's administrative and industrial centre and its chief port.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lomé’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Lomé.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lomé to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Lomé at our Events
Our Lomé community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lomé’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover Lomé's oceanfront beach road. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Togo in Lomé and generally Swiss in Togo in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Lomé!