Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in London | from Netherlands
"I wish I'd found InterNations sooner: It would have made my first few month as an expat in London much less overwhelming."
Living in London | from Ghana
"For me, the InterNations events are the best part. I attend almost every get-together and always get to know lots of friendly fellow expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in London
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded London expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in London
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in London
Welcome to all Australians in London! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in London? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in London Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations London. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Fellow Australians in London
Australian Expats in London help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in London are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Big Smoke", as the city is caringly called.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with London’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in London.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for London to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in London at our Events
Our London community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Francesco Lo Monaco and Rosa Cisneros, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in London’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in London and generally Australians in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in London!