Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in London | from Netherlands
"I wish I'd found InterNations sooner: It would have made my first few month as an expat in London much less overwhelming."
Living in London | from Ghana
"For me, the InterNations events are the best part. I attend almost every get-together and always get to know lots of friendly fellow expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in London
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded London expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in London
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in London
Witajcie to all Polish in London! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in London? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in London Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations London. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in London
Polish Expats in London help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in London are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Big Smoke", as the city is caringly called.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with London’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in London.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for London to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in London at our Events
Our London community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alex Andreev and Francesco Lo Monaco, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in London’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in London and generally Polish in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in London!