Living in Los Angeles | from Venezuela
"Los Angeles is a great city, but only thanks to some members of InterNations, I could find the hottest places in its exciting nightlife."
Living in Los Angeles | from Great Britain
"The InterNations members gave us very good hints about where to dine out in Los Angeles and enjoy the Californian wines. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Los Angeles
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Los Angeles expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Los Angeles
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Los Angeles
Welcome to all Australians in Los Angeles! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Los Angeles? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Los Angeles Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Los Angeles. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Los Angeles
Australian Expats in Los Angeles help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Los Angeles are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Angels".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Los Angeles’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Los Angeles.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Los Angeles to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Los Angeles at our Events
Our Los Angeles community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Delali Fianke and Jean-Marc Dedeyne, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Los Angeles’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Los Angeles and generally Australians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Los Angeles!