Living in Los Angeles | from Venezuela
"Los Angeles is a great city, but only thanks to some members of InterNations, I could find the hottest places in its exciting nightlife."
Living in Los Angeles | from Great Britain
"The InterNations members gave us very good hints about where to dine out in Los Angeles and enjoy the Californian wines. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Los Angeles
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Los Angeles expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Los Angeles
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Los Angeles
Willkommen to all Germans in Los Angeles! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Los Angeles? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Los Angeles Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Los Angeles. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Los Angeles
German Expats in Los Angeles help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Los Angeles are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Angels".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Los Angeles’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Los Angeles.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Los Angeles to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Los Angeles at our Events
Our Los Angeles community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jean-Marc Dedeyne and Delali Fianke, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Los Angeles’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Los Angeles and generally Germans in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Los Angeles!