Living in Luanda | from Japan
"Thanks to InterNations, we found a flat here in Luanda, and a big obstacle to settling in as expats in Angola had been removed. "
Living in Luanda | from Netherlands
"Now I finally know where I find the right supermarkets in Luanda to get some food from home once in a while. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Luanda
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Luanda expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Luanda
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Luanda
Willkommen to all Germans in Luanda! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Luanda? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Luanda Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Luanda. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
German Expats in Luanda Posted:
Hello, I would like to work in Luanda, Angola but I have never worked for a bank. What kind of pers...
Hello Mauro, where can I send my CV to?
Hi Marleen, Just got to Luanda, here on business for 3-4 weeks. Thanks for the link! What were y...
Fellow Germans in Luanda
German Expats in Luanda help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Luanda are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Paris Of Africa".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Luanda’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Luanda.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Luanda to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Luanda at our Events
Our Luanda community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Mayssam Saliba and Elias Fayad, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Luanda’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Capa de Casa Grande. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Angola in Luanda and generally Germans in Angola in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Luanda!