InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Lucerne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lucerne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lucerne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Lucerne
Welcome to all British in Lucerne! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Lucerne? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Lucerne will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lucerne. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
British Expats in Lucerne Posted:
HI I was a nanny in a very high profile family in MOSCOW. I am still in touch with the staff of th...
Hey Emma, I'm in the same boat - new over here from London - we should make a group of newbies or s...
hi Konstantinos My husband is a squash player and as we are new to Lucerne , he is looking to have...
Hey guys, what about a lugano-lucerne exchange...like exchanges when were at school?
Fellow British in Lucerne
British Expats in Lucerne share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Lucerne exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Locäm".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lucerne’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Lucerne.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lucerne to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Lucerne at our Events
Our community in Lucerne is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Fiona Zimmermann, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lucerne’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Lucerne as well as British in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Lucerne!