InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Lucerne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lucerne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lucerne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Lucerne
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Lucerne! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Lucerne? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Lucerne will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lucerne. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Lucerne
Portuguese Expats in Lucerne share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Lucerne exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Locäm".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lucerne’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Lucerne.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lucerne to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Lucerne at our Events
Our community in Lucerne is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Fiona Zimmermann, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lucerne’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Lucerne as well as Portuguese in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Lucerne!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: