InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Lucerne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lucerne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lucerne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Lucerne
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Lucerne! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Lucerne? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Lucerne will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lucerne. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Lucerne
Spanish Expats in Lucerne share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Lucerne exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Locäm".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lucerne’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Lucerne.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lucerne to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Lucerne at our Events
Our community in Lucerne is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Greta Pons and Serkan Guney, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lucerne’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Lucerne as well as Spanish in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Lucerne!