InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Lugano
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lugano expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lugano
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Lugano
Welkom to all Dutch in Lugano! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Lugano? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Lugano Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lugano. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Lugano
Dutch Expats in Lugano help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Lugano are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Monte Carlo of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lugano’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Lugano.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lugano to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Lugano at our Events
Our Lugano community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alon Goldreich and Maria-José Horstkamp (-Egas Vallejo), host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lugano’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Lugano and generally Dutch in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Lugano!