InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Lugano
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lugano expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lugano
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Lugano
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Lugano! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Lugano? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Lugano F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lugano. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Lugano
Portuguese Expats in Lugano help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Lugano are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Monte Carlo of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lugano’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Lugano.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lugano to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Lugano at our Events
Our Lugano community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alon Goldreich and Maria-José Horstkamp (-Egas Vallejo), host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lugano’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Lugano and generally Portuguese in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Lugano!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: