Living in Luxembourg | from Norway
"Thanks to InterNations, I had the chance to get to know some fellow Scandinavians here in Luxembourg -- even a Norwegian from my town. "
Living in Luxembourg | from USA
"InterNations members helped me and my family to find a house that is not too expensive -- no small feat for an expat in Luxembourg. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Luxembourg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Luxembourg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Luxembourg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Luxembourg
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Luxembourg! Would you like to meet fellow Argentinian expats in Luxembourg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Argentinians, e.g. where in Luxembourg the Boca Juniors' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Luxembourg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Argentinian expats, hailing from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all regions of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Luxembourg
Argentinian Expats in Luxembourg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Argentinian expats in Luxembourg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Groussherzogtum Lëtzebuerg".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Luxembourg’s Argentinian expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Argentinian expats in Luxembourg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Luxembourg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Argentinian embassy or Camara Nacional de Comercio in town.
Mix and mingle with Argentinians in Luxembourg at our Events
Our Luxembourg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Özlem Goksu and mila mulas, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Luxembourg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Argentinian expats to discover the splendid château in Vianden. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Luxembourg in Luxembourg and generally Argentinians in Luxembourg in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Luxembourg!