Living in Luxembourg | from Norway
"Thanks to InterNations, I had the chance to get to know some fellow Scandinavians here in Luxembourg -- even a Norwegian from my town. "
Living in Luxembourg | from USA
"InterNations members helped me and my family to find a house that is not too expensive -- no small feat for an expat in Luxembourg. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Luxembourg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Luxembourg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Luxembourg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Luxembourg
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Luxembourg! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Luxembourg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Luxembourg F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Luxembourg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Luxembourg
Portuguese Expats in Luxembourg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Luxembourg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Groussherzogtum Lëtzebuerg".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Luxembourg’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Luxembourg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Luxembourg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Luxembourg at our Events
Our Luxembourg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kasia Wylecial and Özlem Goksu, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Luxembourg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the splendid château in Vianden. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Luxembourg in Luxembourg and generally Portuguese in Luxembourg in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Luxembourg!