InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Lviv
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lviv expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lviv
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Lviv
Welcome to all Australians in Lviv! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Lviv? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Lviv will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Lviv. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Lviv
Australian Expats in Lviv share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Lviv exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Lviv, a major cultural centre of the Ukraine.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lviv’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Lviv.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lviv to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Lviv at our Events
Our community in Lviv is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Hartmut Rank and Tim Louzonis, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lviv’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore Kiev's beautiful Orthodox and Baroque architecture. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ukraine in Lviv as well as Australians in Ukraine nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Lviv!