Living in Lyon | from Ireland
"I am excited about meeting so many open-minded people, who are willing to help a total stranger enjoy Lyon. "
Maria Cristina Alves
Living in Lyon | from Brazil
"If you don't speak French, it is difficult to find friends here. But InterNations helped me to meet other expats and get tips to improve my language skills. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Lyon
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lyon expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lyon
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Lyon
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Lyon! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Lyon? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Lyon Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lyon. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Lyon
Russian Expats in Lyon help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Lyon are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in France'se prefecture, once famous as the world's silk capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lyon’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Lyon.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lyon to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Lyon at our Events
Our Lyon community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lidia SANNA and Jean-Pierre FRANCOIS, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lyon’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Lyon and generally Russians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Lyon!