InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Maastricht
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Maastricht expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Maastricht
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Maastricht
Welcome to all Canadians in Maastricht! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Maastricht? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Maastricht will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Maastricht. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Maastricht Posted:
Barbara, I just got here from Vienna and I was going to shop and hang out..if you can use some com...
Would like to see the link; do you have it handy?
Fellow Canadians in Maastricht
Canadian Expats in Maastricht share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Maastricht exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Maastricht, arguably the oldest city in the Netherlands.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Maastricht’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Maastricht.
- Use the Expat Guide for Maastricht to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Maastricht at our Events
Our community in Maastricht is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Deniz Gurhan and Ayse Yuksel, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Maastricht’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Maastricht as well as Canadians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Maastricht!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: