InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Maastricht
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Maastricht expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Maastricht
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Maastricht
Witajcie to all Polish in Maastricht! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Maastricht? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Maastricht will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Maastricht. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Maastricht
Polish Expats in Maastricht share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Maastricht exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Maastricht, arguably the oldest city in the Netherlands.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Maastricht’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Maastricht.
- Use the Expat Guide for Maastricht to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Maastricht at our Events
Our community in Maastricht is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Deniz Gurhan and Ayse Yuksel, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Maastricht’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Maastricht as well as Polish in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Maastricht!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Polish Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: