Living in Madagascar | from Norway
"InterNations offered an amazing possibility to find new expat friends outside the export business in Madagascar. "
Living in Madagascar | from France
"There are so many other French women living here in Madagascar, but InterNations helped me to find those expats who share my passions. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Madagascar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Madagascar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Madagascar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Madagascar
Witajcie to all Polish in Madagascar! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Madagascar? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Madagascar Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Madagascar. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Madagascar
Polish Expats in Madagascar help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Madagascar are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The island nation in the Indian Ocean off Africa's Southeastern coast.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Madagascar’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Madagascar.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Madagascar to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Madagascar at our Events
Our Madagascar community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Madagascar’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the Île aux Nattes. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Madagascar in Madagascar and generally Polish in Madagascar in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Madagascar!