Living in Madrid | from France
"At the InterNations Events, I didn't only enjoy dancing the night away at some great venues, but I also got to know some great friends. "
Living in Madrid | from Germany
"Thanks to InterNations, I found a good language school for expats to take intensive classes in Spanish and socialize a bit more. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Madrid
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Madrid expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Madrid
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Madrid
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Madrid! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Madrid? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Madrid F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Madrid. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Madrid
Portuguese Expats in Madrid help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Madrid are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Spain's capital, named "Mayrit" - the "Giver Of Life"- by the Arabic conquerors .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Madrid’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Madrid.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Madrid to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Madrid at our Events
Our Madrid community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Catharina Boemke, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Madrid’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Spain in Madrid and generally Portuguese in Spain in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Madrid!